Monday, February 06, 2006

Planadas Community (part 3)


boys for baptism, originally uploaded by Stan & Sherri Hall.

Shortly after that, we headed back up the mountain starting in 4x4 low. When we got about three-fourths of the way up, I looked down and saw those boys still playing hard in the middle of that desert plateau. I couldn’t help but thank God for those men who planted those churches and invested a hot, dirty afternoon in their lives. Then I prayed, “Lord, will you call one or two or more of those boys to pastor? Perhaps you might send them to the seminary and let me meet them again when I know Spanish and can talk with them? Maybe you can raise these boys up to plant new churches and play football with other little boys on a hot, dry afternoon? Oh, Lord, let it happen.”


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?